We can guide you through the whole process of becoming Ofsted registered and in no particular order these are the steps you will need to take;
- Paediatric First Aid Training (12 hours)
- A course specifically focusing on how to ‘become a childminder’ – click HERE for more details
- Safeguarding Training
- Health Declaration Booklet
- DBS – Disclosure and Barring Check for anyone over the age of 16 in your household including signing up to the yearly update service
- Obtaining landlord permission if you live in rented accommodation
Interested in finding out more about our ‘becoming a childminder’ course click HERE!