Out of School MembershipWorking as a manager in an Out of School provision can be challenging and sometimes seem lonely with little support. As changes occur within the world of childcare we will send you new documents to help you meet these challenges and ongoing support is available from our expert, Sally who has run an out of school club for 20 years. During our network meetings we have a forum for sharing good practice and tackling challenges together which has proved to be a great support for our members.
Become a Member, Sign up today!
Our membership package costs just £65.00 a year and includes the following:
- 10% discount on support visits including preparing you for your Ofsted inspection.
- 15% off your Willow stationery.
What can we offer you as a member of Willow childcare and training?
- Bite sized updates including Safeguarding and Child Protection to keep you up-to date.
- Termly network meetings giving you an opportunity to meet regularly with like-minded people facing similar challenges, a great opportunity to share good practice too.
- Specially designed paper work and record forms to support your daily practice.
- Access to unlimited valuable telephone support from Early years experts.
- Ideas for topics and crafts to use with the children in your setting.
- Guidance and support on how to build a robust working portfolio and a portfolio of evidence for your setting.
- Support with your Self Evaluation and tailor made audits to help.